Friday, September 01, 2006

OMG, Becky! Look at her site, it's like soooooo big!!

Wow. You guys have no idea how amazing Tatyana really is. I am pretending to be her right now here at the shop while she is at Burning Man, and quite honestly, it's hard, and at times so crazy busy I can't tell which end is up! Any person who can multi-task to this degree is just amazing to me. I'm just not that great at it, I'm good at OTHER stuff (the geeky stuff) around here!

To all of the wonderful customers at Babygirl Boutique: Please know that you are purchasing your awesome finds from a truly amazing businesswoman and wonderful person in general!

(Also please know that I am so sorry for not being able to be as efficient as Tatyana for you this week! But, rest assured we will respond to all of your general questions and order-related questions within 72 hours) Joni & I were just gimping by without Tatyana.

*Smooches, Dahlings!
~Leah