Wednesday, July 01, 2009
New Tres Noir sunglasses have finally arrived! Tres Noir Handmade Optics are stylish and high quality sunglasses with a Southern California cultural flair including: lowbrow art, rock n’roll music, kustom cars, and action sports including motorcycles, surfing and skating.
Tres Noir's original vision when they first started in 2005, was to create a collection of handmade acetate frames that that would furnish a unique but classic sunglass that wouldn't be mass-produced and sold in limited quantities.
These are very well made and manufactured, and super cute to boot!
Tres Noir Handmade Optics Product Facts:
- All plastic frames are made in limited quantities of handmade acetate.
- Lenses are made of shatterproof European CR39 and provide 100% UV protection
- Hinges are factory milled and all styles feature silicon coated screws.
- Polarized lenses are available in certain styles.
- Certain frames are Rx-able and fit most prescriptions.
- All frames come packaged in a protective black & green Tres Noir box that includes a hardshell sunglass case and cleaning cloth