Friday, January 06, 2012

Darling Sterling Silver Charm Ring

From the BGB Jewelry Blog:

One of my most prized possessions is my late mother's charm bracelet, loaded up with special little charms she collected throughout her life, going back to the sixties. But I don't wear it very often for a few reasons... I worry about losing a charm and not realizing it until much later, and it makes a jingly, jangly noise when I type that annoys my coworkers after a while. And it's also a bolder statement than I want to make sometimes. 

This Sterling Silver Charm Ring is the perfect solution! I can choose just one charm that goes with my other accessories and wear it in a more subtle way. It allows me to integrate my mother's style into my own in countless possible ways. It's also a great way to bring new life to those little necklace charms hanging around my jewelry box. 

The charm slides onto the ring and snaps securely into place. You can wear more than one if you want.  What a lovely and affordable way to expand your jewelry and accessory options!