Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ceramic Couture Wedding Band in Baby Pink

I've never been one of those girls that was into diamonds. If a man ever bought me diamonds (not that it's happened, mind you), I would probably be mad that he wasted so much money on it when he could have bought me a car or a camera or a vacation! So when it comes to wedding jewelry, I've never been excited about precious jewelry. (My sweetie and I currently wear darling vintage rings from my mother's first marriage in the early sixties). For those who might be of a similar mind about nuptial jewelry, this Ceramic Couture™ Wedding Band in Baby Pink might be the perfect, affordable alternative. These rings can be engraved with whatever you want. They are made of a high-tech ceramic that is formed with Zirconia crystal and polished on diamond wheels which results in an everlasting shine. These rings look amazing and feel fantastic on your finger. And it's pink, for cryin' out loud!

There are also ethical considerations when it comes to diamonds, and sometimes it's hard to determine if your diamonds are being sourced in an ethical way that isn't exploiting laborers or damaging the Earth -- another reason to consider alternative wedding jewelry!