Thursday, December 26, 2013

What story could you tell with a Hershey's Kiss birthstone ring?

True confessions: When I was a teenager, I was courted by a sweet, older college boy. One day he left me a gift on my doorstep-- It was a bag of chocolate chips which he had painstakingly individually wrapped in tiny pieces of aluminum foil. The note read: "I don't know you well enough to give you kisses." I think about him every time we get a new piece of Hershey's Kiss-themed jewelry into the shop. We weren't together long enough to get to a ring-giving phase ... but if we had, I think a Hershey's Kiss ring would have pretty much been the most poetic and romantic way to book-end the courtship. These officially licensed Hershey's Kiss Birthstone Rings feature Cubic Zirconia birthstone gemstones set in sterling silver. Alas, my long lost teenage romance of 25 years ago will probably never end with jewelry, but that doesn't mean it's not too late for you to start your own love story with a sweet ring.