Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Letter from a BGB Customer

"To Whom It May Concern:

I really wanted to express how impressed I was by your customer service.
I was really nervous ordering something that I needed for a Halloween
costume as I wasn't familiar with your sizes. The girl on the phone was
great about walking me through the sizes and even grabbing the
merchandise so we could walk through whether or not it would fit. I was
also very impressed that I got a call later in the night to confirm my
order and my shipment. I then received another call to ensure the
package was received, although I will admit that I did not return the
phone call.

Again I was extremely impressed with the whole transaction and the
customer service I received throughout.

Thank you,

~Stacie"

Who was she talking about? Meet Cheraye in Customer Service: (modeling a fab new shirt by Lucky 13!)